3.4
Additional Fees

Cheetos puffs family size bag tasted burned. We purchased the bag at Wal-Mart, and opened it within one day of purchase.

There was no discoloration, but from the taste alone, they were just about impossible to eat. There was no smell to speak of. We have never had this problem before, so we didn't realize that Frito-Lay company didn't offer a complaint resolution department on their website.

I searched the entire customer service area, and did not even find any mention of any document containing the word 'complaint'. I would have thought they would want to know about any quality issues right away, so they could fix them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cheetos Puffs.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: General quality.

I didn't like: Burned taste, Customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 29, 2016.

Comments

You're so lucky, I dream of the day I can get some burnt cheetos. used to be about 5-10% of the bottom of every bag has a little burnt flavor to them.

Now I even the little tiny ones aren't burnt. I dont like them anymore without my burnt bottom nibbles.

i would buy a bag full of just burnt cheetos. I'm pissed there are no more burnt cheetos, and I am pissed you got that bag and not me.