Product: Cheetos Crunchy Flamin Hot Limon Puffs Clear all filters (4 of 4 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Cheetos - A hair

I was eating the hot cheetos and i found a hair in my cheetos it was the most descusting thing ever i will not eat hot cheetos ever again i am so mad right know and so descusted
Reply to reviews
The chips that i have been recieving is not good at all.And the prices went up on the these little 50 cents chips. I have had 4 bags of these through out of last week and they were stale. I just want to bring it to you all attention i am was really paying for nothing...
Concered

I found that commercial where the guy singing with three young girls in the backseat offensive how do you know was even their father

Cleveland, Mississippi
I liked
  • I filed a complaint
I didn't like
  • Way they are running there buisness
Cheetos - Crunchy Flamin Hot Limon Puffs Review
Cheetos - Crunchy Flamin Hot Limon Puffs Review
I almost swallowed not one but 2 pennies from your bag of Flamin Hot Cheetos and would like to get in contact with someone about it because what if i was kid eating these i would have died .
Your.so.ungrateful.02

hey atleast they gave you two free pennies now you only need $1.47 more to buy another bag :)

3.0
I didn't like
  • That was two pennies it in my bag that i almost swallowed

Cheetos Crunchy Flamin Hot Limon Puffs Review

I just bought a bag of the regular hot Cheetos. Almost all of the Cheetos I pulled out of the bag had barely any hot Cheetos coating, thus, making them almost completely flavorless. I buy these quite often, however I will never purchase another bag. What a f***ing waste of my money.