I have the same exact problem every time I buy Cheetos Puffs from Safeway when they're on sale or there on the two-for-one price or the buy two at a discounted price sale. I have had the worst Cheetos in the last year from Safeway. There either hard and crunchy and stale or there's absolutely no flavor to them except for corn there's no cheese and you can see that there's visually 90% corn and only 10% cheese on them. So I gave up eating Cheetos for about three months now and decided to give it another try after numerous complaints to Frito-Lay and I bought six bags today because they were on sale and all six had zero flavor at all and it was absolutely a terrible experience and I'm going to get my money back, I'm pissed! Don't they quality control before it goes out? When I have complained before they have reimbursed me with coupons for free Cheetos but not for more than a couple bags and I was buying 15 to 20 bags at a time on sale so I could stock up because my cat eats them too but they don't reimburse you for all that many and when I open the bags today (all six of them) and realized I'm back in the same boat I was in months ago, I tried to give some to my cat and she refused them as well and she lives for Cheetos!
Looks like they need a new manager and I need to get a job there so I can enforce quality control!
I have thrown away more than 100 bags of Cheetos easily That never got eaten and all of the ones I threw away were from Safeway stores in Northern California.
I deserve full refunds and they need to first of all get quality control and second of all be consistent and how they make these and third of all repair their machines or whatever the problem is because this is been going on for over year now consistently and I believe that they know that these are bad batches and that's why they're selling them to Safeway at a lower price that way Safeway can put them on sale and get rid of them still. The reason I believe this is because when I go and buy them at the same store when they're not on sale I don't have any bad batches! And I repeat that when they're not on sale I have not had one bad bag of Cheetos!!!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..."
- "I bought Tyson chicken from Walmart,Thigh Meat, When I went to use it it was doubled up on skin..They had taken the skin off every other thigh and had..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "My Fitbit Charge literally fell apart! My daughter bout it for me for my birthday mid 2015. I'm sure she thought I would have it for many years but a..."
- "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..."
- "Our organization bought a 6x10 foot cooler trailer from CoolerTrailers.com in Florida. It was overpriced and shoddily constructed. It arrived with CoolerTrailer.com advertisements all over it (we ordered a plain..."
- "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..."
- "I am a demonstrator. I extoll the virtues of foods or merchandise in a retail setting. You probably have seen these "guests" in retail establishments. But when..."