2.4
Additional Fees

I have the same exact problem every time I buy Cheetos Puffs from Safeway when they're on sale or there on the two-for-one price or the buy two at a discounted price sale. I have had the worst Cheetos in the last year from Safeway. There either hard and crunchy and stale or there's absolutely no flavor to them except for corn there's no cheese and you can see that there's visually 90% corn and only 10% cheese on them. So I gave up eating Cheetos for about three months now and decided to give it another try after numerous complaints to Frito-Lay and I bought six bags today because they were on sale and all six had zero flavor at all and it was absolutely a terrible experience and I'm going to get my money back, I'm pissed! Don't they quality control before it goes out? When I have complained before they have reimbursed me with coupons for free Cheetos but not for more than a couple bags and I was buying 15 to 20 bags at a time on sale so I could stock up because my cat eats them too but they don't reimburse you for all that many and when I open the bags today (all six of them) and realized I'm back in the same boat I was in months ago, I tried to give some to my cat and she refused them as well and she lives for Cheetos!

Looks like they need a new manager and I need to get a job there so I can enforce quality control!

I have thrown away more than 100 bags of Cheetos easily That never got eaten and all of the ones I threw away were from Safeway stores in Northern California.

I deserve full refunds and they need to first of all get quality control and second of all be consistent and how they make these and third of all repair their machines or whatever the problem is because this is been going on for over year now consistently and I believe that they know that these are bad batches and that's why they're selling them to Safeway at a lower price that way Safeway can put them on sale and get rid of them still. The reason I believe this is because when I go and buy them at the same store when they're not on sale I don't have any bad batches! And I repeat that when they're not on sale I have not had one bad bag of Cheetos!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of cheetos puffs from Cheetos and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cheetos to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cheetos for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cheetos?

Comments

Altadena, California, United States #1243321

They are probably like that when you buy them on sale because usually when stores reduce the price of food, it's for quick sale because the item is at its expiration date or close to it. Which means the product isn't going to be fresh and delicious like a non expired/non price reduced product

Are you really as *** as you sound. Have you never heard of buying one product for a test?.....