I have the same exact problem every time I buy Cheetos Puffs from Safeway when they're on sale or there on the two-for-one price or the buy two at a discounted price sale. I have had the worst Cheetos in the last year from Safeway. There either hard and crunchy and stale or there's absolutely no flavor to them except for corn there's no cheese and you can see that there's visually 90% corn and only 10% cheese on them. So I gave up eating Cheetos for about three months now and decided to give it another try after numerous complaints to Frito-Lay and I bought six bags today because they were on sale and all six had zero flavor at all and it was absolutely a terrible experience and I'm going to get my money back, I'm pissed! Don't they quality control before it goes out? When I have complained before they have reimbursed me with coupons for free Cheetos but not for more than a couple bags and I was buying 15 to 20 bags at a time on sale so I could stock up because my cat eats them too but they don't reimburse you for all that many and when I open the bags today (all six of them) and realized I'm back in the same boat I was in months ago, I tried to give some to my cat and she refused them as well and she lives for Cheetos!
Looks like they need a new manager and I need to get a job there so I can enforce quality control!
I have thrown away more than 100 bags of Cheetos easily That never got eaten and all of the ones I threw away were from Safeway stores in Northern California.
I deserve full refunds and they need to first of all get quality control and second of all be consistent and how they make these and third of all repair their machines or whatever the problem is because this is been going on for over year now consistently and I believe that they know that these are bad batches and that's why they're selling them to Safeway at a lower price that way Safeway can put them on sale and get rid of them still. The reason I believe this is because when I go and buy them at the same store when they're not on sale I don't have any bad batches! And I repeat that when they're not on sale I have not had one bad bag of Cheetos!!!!!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Cheetos Puffs
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I just get one of the new cheetos mix -up to my son and when he was eating his cheetos when he found a big piece of plastic hard inside..."
- "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...."
- "When I was going to pour myself some green tea I noticed this blob in my bottle. What is it?? I'm disgusted and now when I see other complaints of..."
- "I bought this laptop Aug 2012 from the lenovo website for college courses that required a laptop. It worked out of the box perfect with all the programs I required...."
- "I am a demonstrator. I extoll the virtues of foods or merchandise in a retail setting. You probably have seen these "guests" in retail establishments. But when..."
- "Our organization bought a 6x10 foot cooler trailer from CoolerTrailers.com in Florida. It was overpriced and shoddily constructed. It arrived with CoolerTrailer.com advertisements all over it (we ordered a plain..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."